- Sink three large ships over the broken pipe and well head.
- Take old railroad tracks and attach deflated hot air balloons to every other grate in the tracks and fill the balloons one by one. Of course sealing the balloons and pulling up the contraption once 5 to 10 are filled will be tricky.
- Drop huge concrete blocks to cover the broken pipe.
- Hire the Pit Crews from any of the NASCAR or Indie 500 teams to put together strategies to fix the problem.
- Engage an elementary school class and have the children think of ways to stop big leaks.
- Collect the artists in the Louisiana region to use their creative thinking to come up with new solutions.
Harnessing Strategic Foresight: 8 Strategies to Future-Proofing Your Business & Gaining Competitive Advantage
Patience and foresight are the two most important qualities in business Henry Ford In the dynamic business landscape of the 21st century,