Case Brief – A
An analytical and bioanalytical services firm in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry needed to learn how to market and sell their services to generate new opportunities and grow their business.
- Our client’s team comprised of scientists with little experience in sales and marketing.
- The company was at a key turning point where new customers were essential to keep the lights on.
- There were no established methods for tracking and prospecting new opportunities.
- There was no process for marketing, lead generation and sales
- Performed change management for our client by revamping and identifying key deliverables to ensure companywide profitability.
- Provided interim executive leadership to innovate new top line growth strategies for client.
- Partnered with our client to create core messaging around new company growth strategy.
- Created and rolled out strategy for prospecting new customers.
- Set up lead management system to record and measure progress against sales targets.
- Trained and coached our client through hands on presentations to ensure accurate and real time feedback, while also securing new business opportunities.
- Prospective customer list grew resulting in more business and 25% increase in revenue for our client.
- Our client learned how to effectively and efficiently market their own services.