Case Brief- B
A mobile software company with leading IT Service Management (ITSM) applications needed help re-creating themselves after a tumultuous 4 year adventure failed and the departure of senior leadership. The remaining employees were left with the intellectual capital and a collaborative ambition to keep the company alive. The client reached out to PlazaBridge Group to get advice and support in creating a new corporate strategy that would deliver growth and new revenue.
- The product’s current niche market was depleted.
- Competition in the existing landscape had intensified.
- No senior leadership to set corporate strategy and identify new growth opportunities.
- Integrated into our client’s organization, identified and leveraged our client’s core competencies to create a leadership team.
- Conducted intensive strategy sessions with our client to define long term goals and vision for the company.
- Extensively researched and validated a new market segment for our client to penetrate.
- Created business development strategy so our client could grow market share in new segment:
- Defined the pipeline, built the sales forecast and implemented a contact management system
- Coached sales talent on strategic account selling.
- Within a 90 day engagement, a corporate strategy was created to help our clients meet their goals.
- Strategy execution became winning entrance for the larger business opportunities in accounts like ebay, DOD, Army, Amazon
- The sales talent became fully equipped with the necessary tools and resources to penetrate a new and validated market segment to grow the company’s revenue.