Inaugural Product Innovation Summit Announced, To Be Held February 26, 2020 in Research Triangle Park, NC
Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) October 24, 2019
Keynote Presenters will Share Insights and Lessons to Help Attendees to Plan for 2020
Research Triangle Park, N.C., October 23, 2019 – Plazabridge Group today announced that it will host the 2020 Product Innovation Summit. The day-long summit will be held February 26, 2020 in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
“The goal is to help attendees kick-start the new year. 2020 is expected to be a year of dramatic change, financial headwinds, and technology disruptions at hyper-speeds. We wanted to help leaders in companies stay ahead of the curve, to network with great people and to hear how others are Innovating through these predictive changes,” explained Teresa Spangler, CEO, PlazaBridge Group.
A number of renowned keynote speakers will share engaging and actionable insights, stories and strategies to help attendees develop a methodical approach in response to the current state of business including company, people and products. Working sessions will present opportunities for collaboration and creative ideation to help participants prepare for opportunities and challenges in the coming year.
Current speakers include:
- Paige Mullis leads Innovation and Advanced Projects for Glen Raven, where she is responsible for fostering innovation and creativity at the 139-year-old company.
- Donald Thompson, CEO of Walk West, investor and thought leader on goal achievement, influencing company culture and driving exponential growth
- Terrence Mills, CEO of AI.io, an industry leading data science and engineering company that envisions, conceptualizes, and delivers AI solutions in healthcare, travel, and entertainment.
- Jonathan Opp, President and Partner at New Kind, strategist, writer, and community builder.
- Chris Langford, Partner with Idea Fund Partners
Summit topics will include:
- Product Innovation Leadership
- The Next Big Ideas
- Product Management for Success
- Pivot to Scale
- Funding Your Ideas or Business -Gaining Buy In!
- Trends and Opportunities
- Scouting for Innovations
- Partnership Strategies for Innovation Success
To register and for more information on 2020 Production Innovation Summit, visit 2020 Product Innovation Summit for more information.
In an effort to support those who, like Plazabridge Group, are passionate about solving big world problems, this year’s Product Innovation Summit will also feature the Innovation For Good video contest. Contest entries will include a 1-2 minute video sharing an innovative idea focused on making the world a better place. Possible categories include, but are not limited to, sustainability, clean water, financial crimes, human-trafficking, and affordable living. Video entries will be judged on creativity, purpose, demonstration and success metrics. One winner, company or individual will be awarded visibility at the event and up to $2,000 in services and cash awards to help bring that idea to life.
To enter your video contact Sabrina@plazabridgegroup.com
About Plazabridge Group
Since the dog days of 2008, Plazabridge Group has been helping companies bring innovation front and center to their company’s success. Applying unique process improvements to all aspects of revenue growth, our experts deliver on the promises of organizational impact, market advantage and the potential of innovative product strategies. When your revenue is in focus, asking Plazabridge Group associates to work with your existing teams can be a formula for lowering risk and improving opportunities to expand markets, product lines and internal business development processes. Learn more at https://www.plazabridgegroup.com/.